No one loves stubborn stains. It’s a nightmare and learning how to remove them will surely drive you insane. Luckily, there are common approaches you can do in order to remove stains. You can utilize either stain removal agent, physical treatment or hire carpet cleaning Harrisburg company if the situation is already the worst. As to which approach you will use in removing stains, it usually depends on both the type of carpet being stained and the nature of the spot or stain.
Most of the time when disaster strikes, it’s easy to rely on the all-purpose stain removal agent which you can easily grab from the market, here you let chemicals interacts with the stain. However, you can actually do it yourself, you can physically remove or loosen the stains or spots from the carpet using some ingredients you have at home. Yes, they can help in removing stains too.
Always keep in mind to try this process on inconspicuous areas of the carpet first just to make sure there will be no damage or discoloration. Also, you can always consider advice from a specialist.
Lemon Juice to Remove Berry Stains
- First, you need wash the berry stain like you normally do then leave it to direct sunlight, to benefit from the bleaching effect from of the sun’s rays.
- If it’s a stubborn stain, you can rub lemon juice on the top, or put a slice of lemon on the spot or stain.
- Rinse and let it dry. Repeat if needed.
Hairspray to Remove Ink Stains
- It can actually be tricky to remove an ink stain. The best thing to do in this cake is to soak the stained spot in an alcohol-based product, like for example hairspray or methylated spirits.
- Then dab at the spot or stain using absorbent cloth until it finally fades.
- After that, wash as normal.
Dishwashing Liquid to Remove Oil Stains
- You can directly apply and rub washing or dishwashing liquid to any oily and greasy stains
- You wash on a hot cycle and then repeat if necessary.
Salt to Remove Blood Stains
- Dealing with blood stains is dependent on time. You need to treat is sooner in order to have a better outcome.
- Create a paste using salt and cold water.
- Used the paste you just made, rub it directly in to the spot or stain, give it 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water after and then repeat if necessary.
Vinegar to Remove Tomato Stains
- In white vinegar 1 to 2 tablespoon soak the tomato stain for about 30 minutes.
- Then rinse and directly rub detergent into the stain and then wash on a cool cycle.
- You can repeat if necessary.
These techniques should be done carefully in order to ensure successful removal of stain without harming your stained carpet. Also, you need to keep in mind that in order to avoid damage heavy pressure on brushing should never be done.
There you go, following these easy-to-follow techniques of stain removal should be a breeze!